Monday, March 10, 2008

The Truth: Tony Watts Incident


----I usually do not reprint stuff from www.hollywoodjimmy.com’s board or try not to put it over here, but some things have been said that need to be cleared up. If you are a regular visitor to the site and come here to read about news, then I apologize. Just skip this – but I wanted to clear a few things up said about me and the incident on Saturday night.

----When I arrived at Kenny Valiant’s All Pro show on Saturday night, the first person I saw was Tony Watts. I said, “How’s it going Tony.” And he said, “Ok I guess.” Nothing else was said. If he had something to say to me, then why was it not said then??

----I meet with Kenny Valiant and get everything set up for the book and a DVD that I made for Kenny. I then go to the dressing room. I am told at that point by Wayne Blaylock that since I do not have a wrestling license he does have to inform me that I am not suppose to be back there. I am told by a worker to don’t worry about him – he just has to tell me that.

----I later ask Kenny [after the incident] if it was ok for me to be in the dressing room. He said yes. Whether some of you believe this or not – I was part of the show – for the books and the DVD. Kenny did say that if Wayne does not want me in there, then I can not be in there because of the commission. Wayne later shook my hand and told me he just had to make sure to inform me of that in case something happened. I have never been “not welcomed” in a Kenny Valiant dressing room or any other dressing rooms in this area. I have been in and around this business for 22 years – I have not asked about going into dressing rooms for years.

----I was talking with a few of the workers, when Tony Watts came into the room I was in. He said, “I want an autograph copy of that book.” And I said, “You got fifteen dollars??” And he said, “I should get a copy of that SOB for free.” At this point, I thought Watts was actually asking to buy a copy of the book. Remember, he did see me at the car and said nothing. Then bouncing out of the dressing was some kid that started yelling at me and bowing up his chest. I was thinking “WTF” and looked over at Psycho, who looked as shocked as me. Chris Styles then grabbed the kid [who I later found out was Watts’ son] and told him to settle down. Wayne Blaylock then grabbed me and asked me to leave. I am not sure, but I believe another worker stepped in as I walked out. Watts’ son and Tony kept yelling with people standing in the middle of us and Styles telling them to settle down. Before I left, I only said, “Tony you need to settle him down” and Tony started yelling. There were people between us, but seriously if he wanted to fight me he would have moved more towards me.

----At this point I went out to the gimmicks table and sit down. I am honestly thinking “this book is not worth this shit” for a couple of minutes. Then a security guard came to me and said that Psycho ask if everything was ok and if not let him know. [In other words, if not, then we were leaving.] I told him everything was ok that Watts just acted like a fool.

----At this point, as I mentioned above, I did talk to Kenny. I also apologized for the incident and told him that I did not think heat still existed between Watts/me. Watts had talked to him and apologized. I also made it to point to talk to all the guys that were there during the incident and apologize, because I did not want anything like that to happen.

----As I am leaving the building, I am being told that Watts is suing me over the book. Watts is scheduled later this morning to appear on “Cheap Heat Radio” and I will be listening like everyone else.

----I have told this to a few people, but in reality I have no bad feelings towards Watts. I reported incidents that allegedly happened. I reported truth on other things. I also wrote my opinion, which I have the right to do. As I have said before, everyone in this business thinks they are more important than they are. The Watts story is on 3 pages of a 156 page book. It is part of the “history” of last year, but not the “biggest” story.

----I would like to thank Jimmy Blaylock for removing a post from late last night without even asking him to do so. I have reprinted it below, but the “BT must die” comment was way out of line. I do not take death threats lightly and I am assuming Jimmy does not either. So, please don’t get on that board and continue to act a fool, because I will do everything in my power to find out who you are and you will be prosecuted. I know it is silly to even think something like that would go so far as this, but you may say all you want about me just don’t threaten my life.

----This is all that will be said about this incident on the site. I do plan to give a rebuttal to Watts’ comments from CHR if time is permitted. If not, then I will talk about it on CHR on Tuesday night. After my rebuttal is said, then it will all be considered yesterday’s news.

----Thanks to all my friends that have either written or called. This site is a big part of my life and I have no plans to stop writing my opinion. If you have a disagreement with me, then do so. Just don’t put yourself in a position where you make yourself look like a fool. I am also not going to put myself in position of “bodily harm” when someone does not agree with 3 pages of my book.

Name: Breaking News Country: Date: Sun Mar 9 09:42:42 2008 Comment: Tony Watts was going to beat up Brian Tramel at last nights All Pro Wrestling show. I was there and it took several people to hold him back from beating the shit out of Brian.

Name: Rich Country: Date: Sun Mar 9 10:02:04 2008 Comment: More details at the Wrestling News Center about Tony Watts and Brian Tramel.

Story posted on Wrestling News Center

Locker Room Action


I just read on Hollywood Jimmy's message board that Tony Watts tried to jump Brian Tramel in the dressing room at the All-Pro Wrestling show in Bruce Mississippi. They said it took several workers to hold Tony Watts to keep him from jumping Brian Tramel. I called Jimmy to ask him was this true he told me he wasn't there when it happen, but it was true. It was over Brain Tramel talking about Tony Watts wife in the Yearbook 2007, Facts, Figures, & Awards of the Memphis Wrestling Area. I will give you more details later on this breaking news story.

Name: TW FAN Country: Date: Sun Mar 9 12:49:16 2008 Comment: TONY WATTS NEEDS TO BEAT HIM FOR THAT.

Name: I know Country: Date: Sun Mar 9 14:49:50 2008 Comment: I was there - Watts acted like an idiot. BT ws a professional. Watts trying to make a name for himself off of BT and he would have just got his ass whipped. My money is on BT - Watts is an idiot.

Name: John Todd Country: Date: Sun Mar 9 15:22:19 2008 Comment: It has been said more than once on this board that BT will one day get his ass kicked for stirring up shit. Sounds to me like it almost happened last night at Kenny's show. What was BT even doing there in the first place? And what was BT doing in the dressing room?

Name: Well.... Country: Date: Sun Mar 9 15:29:58 2008 Comment: How would you (or anyone) react if BT had talked trash about your family on his site and in his book? You would prolly be wanting to kick butt too! I dont blame Tony Watts!

Name: ps Country: Date: Sun Mar 9 21:59:37 2008 Comment: BT is just some freking dumb a$$ who nobody cares about but now his A$$ just wrote a check it cant cash...BT must die

Name: How I Feel Country: Ark. Date: Mon Mar 10 07:44:55 2008 Comment: BT is a loser and should be terminated from wrestling.

VOICE YOUR OPINION ABOUT THE TONY WATTS INCIDENT ON THE KAYFABE MESSAGE BOARD!!