Sunday, March 09, 2008

Cheap Heat Radio- Monday at 10am cst.

First off I apologize for Friday's technical difficulties that caused only a few minutes of the Bull Buchanan interview to actually make the air. That sucks, it was an interesting interview with Bull, hopefully we can talk to him again in the future. BlogTalkRadio has been having a LOT of issues lately. Big thanks to Trent Van Drisse for calling in and saving the second half of the show and giving me some good advice for the future.

Listen in at 10am central Monday morning as we will be talking to former WCW/TNA Superstar "Above Average" Mike Sanders. Then at 11am, I'll cover the big local story of the weekend as Tony Watts will be calling in to discuss the confrontation with RRO's own Brian Tramel in Bruce, MS at the All Pro Productions show Saturday night.

I'll also give my review of the United Wrestling League Pay Per View webcast as I plan on checking it out later tonight.

Check it out at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cheapheat