Monday, January 19, 2009

Moondog Controversy...Again!

----I read the post that Brian Thompson made a few days back and wanted to put my two cents in also. I have not been a fan of any of the other Moondogs after the death of Larry Booker. One can argue what they want about Cujo's place in Moondog history, but since he was a Moondog with Larry, then I can see how people would not consider it "against the rules". From all accounts, Lanny was a good guy and had friends in this area. All of this reminded me of a Moondog controversy we had here at the site. I am not sure how many of the readers have seen this stuff, because we add new readers every week. There are also two posts by Chris Booker where he makes his feelings felt about Cujo and other Moondogs.

-CLICK HERE to read "You Don't Spit In The Wind, You Don't Pull On Superman's Cape and You Don't Mess with The Moondog Legend!!!"

-CLICK HERE to read "Son of Spot - Chris Hollywood"

-CLICK HERE to read and HERE to read Chris Hollywood's thoughts on Cujo Moondog.