Thursday, October 04, 2007

Poll Resultss!! Sue Young Angle!!

----The poll closed a few days back, so I wanted to let everyone know how it turned out. 58% of you were not offended by the Sue Young angle with 41% not being offended by it because it was wrestling. 42% of you were offended by the angle with only 19% extremely offended.

POLL Results – Were You Offended by The Sue Young Angle??

Yes it offended me 23%
Yes it extremely 19%
No It did not offend me 16%
No it did not offend me because it was wrestling 42%

----Oh yea, since Hollywood Jimmy will not update his poll, then I would like everyone know that 73% of his readership did not go to WWE’s Unforgiven. LOL

----I get people all the time saying that I give Memphis Wrestling a hard time, so let me poll everyone to see what they think of the Memphis Wrestling TV show. This year the Memphis Wrestling show has either excellent, average or it sucks. Vote and let you voice be heard!!