Sunday, December 30, 2007

RassleResults: SAW Millersville, TN 12.28.07

----Shane Eden beat Chris Cane…Tribal Nation(Lennox Lightfoot & Indian Outlaw) beat The Southern Saints(Shawn Reed & Josh Matthews) w/Anita Page…Homicidal Tendencies(Kory Williams & Vic the Bruiser) beat The Bomb Squad(Terrance James & Chris Bomb) w/Cocky Cody in a Millersville street fight…Arrick Andrews beat Big Rig Bully…

----55 to 60 in the building…Big Bully Douglas with Paul Adams jumped in during the Andrews vs Rig match. This was Douglas' first appearance on a non-promoted Bert Prentice in the area in over a decade...This group has also talked to Christian Jacobs about coming in...RRO Columnist of The Year nominee Trent Van Drisse had a run in with some of the guys on the show about something he posted on his message board. Trent wrote, “They took another intermission, and during this Kory Williams called me out to the parking lot, and then he and Vic the Bruiser yelled and cussed at me for 15 to 20 minutes over me posting the story about Sean Casey and Samantha, the one where she was on trial for rape. They said I crossed the line, and had no right to post it, and that I should not post anything that happens in wrestlers personal lives, and that happened in Cincinnati, not around here, and nobody around here knew about it, and Casey must have wanted it that way.” I have been yelled at and cussed also about stuff I posted. Not a good feeling. I have to be on Trent’s side here as all this info about Samantha was posted on the net and it was not as if Trent “broke” the story. If it is public knowledge and if there are charges filed or pending, then I think you have the “ok” to post…You can read the full results and story by clicking here on RRO Site of The Year nominee Mid-Southern Wrestling Message Board….Trent also didn’t have good things to say about the “Southern Saints”, “Some say the Saints have good matches, but between here and the times I saw them at the USWO, they've never shown me anything. Matthews looks real young, I was told he's 17.”