Sunday, January 13, 2008

More Site News!!

----Thanks to everyone that has bought a copy of Yearbook 2007 on the first day!! I was really surprised at the response!!

----www.rronews.com is officially registered with the offices of this site now. I did this because since starting this site I have problems actually giving out the name of it. I have been told by many people that when they try to tell a friend about it, then it is hard to explain why it is called “rasslinriot” and such, so this will make it easier for everyone. You will not have to change anything in your browser, because this is just a transfer domain. It will be easier to use for some future advertising projects I have planned also.

----Something I forgot to mention about the book is that when it does go for sale from the publisher, then I will not be able to see who orders the book. I will just get the money and a list of how many books are sold. I am telling everyone this, because some of you guys may want to kayfabe the fact you are buying the book. I know…I know…but I think there are still people out there that do not want to admit they read the site, but that are featured in the book and want to buy a copy. Order your copy today!! CLICK HERE!!