Thursday, November 16, 2006

RassleBits: TNA Prime Time, TLCW and DVD Releases

----TNA "Prime Time" special ---I started watching it when James Gang were in the ring, so I have no idea what they did. I liked the Cage vs Rhino match a lot. It was a very good match and tons of blood from Christian. Rhino almost got the whole match. I like Don West and Mike Tenay. X Division match was just a ton of spots, but I look forward to seeing AJ vs Christian. Nash stuff reminds me too much of WWE. I know everyone loves Nash, but I am sorry I don’t want to see his naked ass. I like LAX, but I didn’t like the LAX flag angle. Angle looked very small. Crowd was so hot, especially during the main event. Abyss did a good job. I loved the stuff at the end with Sting/Joe.

----I have been told that the TLCW has had some building remodeling and it looks real good. One of the main gripes from the boys was the dressing room over there was horrible. I have never been there, but told it has improved. They got a bunch of lights and a ramp. The crowd last Saturday night was in the 115 range with a gate somewhere around $575. Simon Reed beat Weezy/Jack The Jack Hammer in a Handicap Match pinning Weezy with the Redemption. The main event was Dustin Starr vs Jon Michael with Christian Jacobs doing a save, and then about 10 heels jumped and beat up Michael/Jacobs. The crowd went crazy throwing trash into the ring. It did sound awesome.

----The "Dynamite" Seth Knight : The Explosion of Innovation V1 DVD has been pushed back for a December 5th release.I am supposed to be getting a few more matches this weekend and finishing up the project. In the next two weeks, I will start taking advance orders for the DVD. Speaking of advance orders, I am also working with trying to help Ken Wayne sell some of his first release “Ken Wayne – The Early Years”. There is a trailer for the DVD on his site – www.nightmarekenwayne.com and Ken is taking advance orders. I am also trying to work a deal to sell the DVD thru by site.