Sunday, June 10, 2007

"My Trip To NBW" by Lord Humongous Gary Nations

----I got this letter e-mailed to me this morning and wanted to share it with the visitors. Whatever you might think of Nations, he has been up and down the roads for many years. He spent one night in the dressing room and picked out the problems. I will be posting the full Arena Report later today or early tomorrow morning.

"My Trip To NBW"

Now I want to say this with the hope it is taken the right way.

Last night I was shocked,amazed and very disappointed in this group in Dyersburg, Tn. I sat in that locker room and couldn't believe what I heard and saw. None of those guys other than Mo, Alan Steele, Picture Perfect,Alex And Flex needed to be anywhere around a wrestling ring. None of those other guys are trained or even had gear. None knew anything about working the crowd to draw heat to the heel or sympathy for the baby.

That my friends is called working. There was no build up for any of the matches by the kid who is supposed to be the booker so nothing and I mean nothing made sense. Now I have been around and working in this business and yes guys it is a business as Jeff McDonald found out when he shorted my money but we fixed that real soon.

Now back to my train of thought, you have to have a great heel to make a good baby but you also have to have a baby that the people care about and my friends NBW doesn't have that. When I hit Tank the people wanted me to do it again and again that means he isn't over there. So here is what NBW needs to do is get a guy that isn't working on the show that knows about booking and get him to book. Make angles and give the people a reason to come. They have none. Stop having shows just to makeyourself a star and have shows that will draw money again they have none. Start pushing your babies as babies. Heels as heels cut the hardcore crap out because as you seen that didn't draw money, Ask PaulE and he will tell you that in a city of 2 million he drew 2000 and most were freebies. So they went out of business.

And also stop shorting the money on people that drive 8 hours for your show.