Monday, August 27, 2007

Nick Bollea Released From Hospital

----Well, just as I typed that I had not heard anything this morning..LOL...http://www.lordsofpain.net/ is reporting the following. Good to hear that Nick is ok and hope his friend comes out of it ok. When I started covering this item last night, it felt much like the Benoit story - news every few hours. We have had so many terrible things happen in wrestling this year, I always think the worse.

Hogan Update: Bubba says Nick was released, Comments on the situation
Submitted by Brian Cantor on Monday, August 27, 2007 at 3:55 AM EST

Radio personality Bubba the Love Sponge, a known close friend of Hulk Hogan, said early Monday morning that Nick Hogan was released from the hospital.

"I just got back from the hospital, hulks son nick and a friend named john were involved in a pretty bad car crash today around 730pm, i cant get into details, but myself and my attorney kevin haslett were the only ones allowed to be in the trama center with hulk," wrote Bubba in a blog entry on his website. "I can tell you this, nick left the hospital with me when we were leaving and is headed home to rest, he is ok."

According to Bubba, John, the male passenger who was in the car at the time of the crash, remains in the hospital.

He wrote, "The other boy john, needs our prayers……….he is still in the hospital, thats all i can say at this point."

Nick and the passenger John were taken to the hospital Sunday night after suffering a bad car crash that left Nick Hogan's Toyota Supra destroyed.