Tuesday, September 18, 2007

TLCW Update!!

----I am being told that they two wrestlers mentioned in an earlier article were not charged on Saturday night. Neither one was officially arrested, even though it was apparent to the people that saw the incident that they were in trouble. I have removed their names from the article, because I feel that is the right thing to do. I try to pride myself in doing fact checking on everything I post, but as I have said before, the wrestling business sometimes does not give you the opportunity to do so. Even though I am wrong on many occasions, I will always try to correct or update you the visitor one the true story. Call it "egg on the face" or whatever you want to say, but many major newspapers make mistakes every day and have to either post a retraction or more than usual just ignore it.