Saturday, September 22, 2007

www.ringsidecollectibles.com Contest!!

----They have a contest over at http://www.ringsidecollectibles.com/ with Jakks Pacific. You take this long survey and enter wrestling figures that you on the scale of “Would Not Buy” to “Must Have This Figure”. By participating in the survey you are entered in a contest and Jakks will make a wrestler figure of yourself. Pretty kewl; huh?? Below are the names that I voted as “Must Have” and if you take the survey, I would appreciate the same vote on these. I own just a few figures, but I do think I would go out and buy one of each of these figures. The Assassin

The Moondogs
Men ON A Mission
Mr. Wrestling II
Magnum TA
Rock N Roll Express
Eddie Gilbert
Fantastics
Andy Kaufman [I think they have already decided to do this one]
Dutch Mantell
Rocky Johnson
The Machines
Masked Superstar

----Did you know that there was a BT Express wrestling figure already made?? Well, sort of..LOL When I was doing the zine and wrestling at the same time some guy took the Tugboat figure and made a BT Express. Photos are here on the page – don’t laugh too much. BTW, I wore a Machine mask, which was shipped from Japan to here.