Thursday, January 04, 2007

Barbwire On Saturday Night!!

----I am for shoot excited about Saturday night’s show. This will be my first TLCW event and hoping it lives up to all the hype. As I have mentioned here, we plan on a DVD release of this show, so I am really hoping for some good matches. They are running a lot of radio promos that are supposed to start today for the show and I expect 200 fans or more. The one match that everyone is talking about though is the main event, so let’s take a look at the possible finishes.

#1: Dustin Starr beats Chris O’Neal sending O’Neal “out of town”. I have been told by more than one person that O’Neal is burned out and this would give him a chance to take some time off. O’Neal is a big time babyface in TLCW and has been a big part of the building of the promotion. No matter how Starr beats him though, O’Neal can come back after that “specified time” and he will still be hot.

#2: O’Neal beats Starr sending Starr “out of town”. If you know any of the background with the stories we have been running here on the site, then you know that Starr has been offered a job at NBW. Was this stip put in the match, so he can exit? I have been told that Starr has no plans to leave, but then I talk with someone else and they say, “Well you never know; do you??” Even though a lot of stuff that Starr has said on his site is shoot, this could also be a ready made angle with Starr pushing Mo around to fight him, since Starr is a “Smackdown superstar”.

----So, what is the finish?? Derrick King is telling everyone, “I don’t even know the finish yet.”. Either he has not decided or he is just kayfabing everyone. So what do I think?? Seriously I do not have the inside info for the finish and have presented everyone with what I know. I will be there live and have an Arena Report up as quick as I get back. My gut feeling is that Starr is winning, but I have no idea how it will set up for Starr’s next angle, which I believe will be with Stan Lee over the belt. Well, that is if Lee wins the belt. LOL If not, it will Starr vs Flash for the belt.