Thursday, January 11, 2007

RassleBits: Site notes, Austin Lane and DVD releases

----Just a special note to everyone. I plan to update as usual this weekend, but I am also going to be working on the Yearbook. So, if I don’t get everything posted, I will catch up on Monday with results and such.

----Please do me a favor and just take the time to hit ads either on the main site page – www.rasslinriotonline.com or here on the blog. There is very little money made with the ads, but it can at least help me pay for the site every month. Also notice that if you want to advertise on this site, then there is a place to link you. Some of you promoters that have big shows coming up can be seen on the front of the page 24/7 by just advertising.

----Austin Lane has his own thing to say about the Harrisburg, AR that got canceled this weekend. Check it out.

----Speaking of Lane, I have come to an agreement with him to produce a new DVD on his matches. The DVD schedule looks like it is going to be busy this year if everyone gets their footage to me. Look for DVDs on “The Golden Boy” Greg Anthony [I am working it now], TLCW 1.06.07 – “First Big Show of 2007”, Crime, “Picture Perfect”, Psycho, “The Cajun Sensation” Blade Boudreaux and more.