Thursday, September 06, 2007

AWA IS NOW SCW

----The AWA promotion I had questions about today has now changed their name to Southeastern Championship Wrestling. Hollywood Jimmy posted following on his site today...

"Belltime will be at 8:00 by the way I got a call today claiming another site is calling this Hollywood's Promotion..NOT TRUE ...so don't believe everything you read...and the name of the promotion has been changed for the past two weeks to SCW..."

----Oh, "another site" is http://www.rasslinriotonline.com/. My contributor wrote.."while Hollywood Jimmy's group is just a bunch of local guys who have nothing to do with the Gagne group." As in Jimmy's group, it was meant that way because he is the booker. It seem to make people think this was owned by Jimmy. Jimmy is only the booker. I am hope I cleared that up.

----To clear up something else - I got my info from Jimmy's site about the show being called AWA from a post on 8.27.07 , so yes, Jimmy is right - don't believe everything you read, because that is officially only 10 days, which is not 2 weeks. LOL God I love the wrestling business!!!!