Sunday, October 29, 2006

Another reason not to watch RAW......

----I got this press release yesterday and would like all the site readers to know that I be on the following internet radio show tomorrow night. It should be fun as Evan has said we are going to talk about my site and my life, so that could get real interesting. LOL I think I will be on around 9:30 central time, so listen and let me know what you think?? Anybody want to do a report on my appearance for site?? I will let you shoot on me if you have to..LOL


*******PRESS RELEASE*****

Internet radio at its best with Evan Ginzburg’s Legends:

ARCHIVED 24/7

Next show: This Monday October 30th 9-11 PM EST or 8-10 CST


Johnny Valiant

JJ Dillon

R&B Singer Carlton J. Smith

Brian Tramel of Rasslin’ Riot

Other guests TBA

Log onto www.fantalklive.com to hear it live.
Archived 24/7 following show for entire week.