Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Raw Ramblings 8.07.06 along with an extra special feature..LOL

Raw Ramblings 8.07.06

----Edge was tremendous!!! Trish has lost so much weight, she is becoming unattractive also. What is it with these girls?? I like ladies with a little meat on their bones DAMMIT!!!...Well, I seen Alan Steel!! A speaking role!!! If anyone knows all the other guys there, then let me know??...Kane vs Shelton – nothing special…Cena interview was awesome and his match with Big Vis was not as bad as I expected. And, that FU!! Oh my!!...Trish kisses Carlito – that is kewl. I just couldn’t resist…”Edge is Gay” was a fun chat. Girls were in the match too long with Edge/Lita vs Trish/Carlito. Edge spearing Trish looked awesome!!...Flair looks like he is trying to grow an extra eye with all those veins in his head. BTW, have I said how great Foley has been on the mic all year long?? Flair has lost it – “May one of us bleed 2 death in Boston!!!”…I actually liked the Lawler vs Orton bout. I didn’t think it made Jerry look too bad. I like Umaga and liked the match with HHH. They have built this guy up so big he needs a belt.

Now an extra added special Ramblings……..Smackdown 8.04.06...I know it took forever to put this up, but I had forgot about it. ..It was Regal vs Finlay – what did you expect??...I like the Tekay/Burke duo. Meltz pretty much shit on Burke’s bouts in OVW, especially his feud with Matt Morgan. I always thought the matches were good and the crowd loved them…I could care less for Tatanka and Sylvan..Don’t care about the girls…Batista looks good—Kennedy does a good job also…Vito – oh me – is that Perry Saturn???...Kept calling James/Stevens “Picture Perfect” – good to see James/Steven get the break…I can’t believe I am saying this, but I liked the Chavo interview and Rey angle. I hate it that they are still using Eddy to do an angle, but it actually makes a bit of sense now. Chavo/Rey will at least have real good matches…Booker vs Taker was ok. Nothing wrong, nothing great…Like the idea of the new guys being called up and used. Look forward to seeing what they do with them. …The only reason I wanted to publish this anyway was to rib the real “Picture Perfect”..LOL