Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Get My Point by Randy Cresswell


No break down this week, just calling it like I see it. I am in a very pissed off mood at the moment, so don’t look for to much for what is right with the “Sports Entertainment” world. Survivor Series was a JOKE this year. They officially made their Cruiserweight and Tag Team Champions look like jokes. Hell, the savage beatdown of Ric Flair couldn’t even get their heat back they had going into the PPV. The ECW PPV this weekend will more than likely be a joke as well and if they keep running ECW the way they are, a lot of people will be out of work and soon. The only reason you see an ECW is the fact that McMahon wants to keep Heyman around and OVW Booker wasn’t going to stretch that far.

By the way, end the damn draft now please, it no longer makes sense. For those tuning back in for the Hardy Boyz reunion have no clue what brand they are for now. Matt Hardy is a Smackdown guy on RAW and ECW, even going for a RAW Tag Team Title. They need to take the IC Title from Jeff now that they are together, just making it look like nothing after making it look awesome in the ladder match. When you don’t even have the talent or interest to spread through a 3 hour PPV, you need to re-think PPV’s until your TV show is decent.

I read somewhere they Vince wants better ratings…that’s all I can say, no line or comeback can amount to the line itself.

If TNA has the chance to make a statement and move up in the world, no is the time to do it. Will they? I cannot say that to be so. Let’s face it, they NEED two hours every week and they NEED to get some more angles in order that doesn’t involve who they have signed this week or next week. Build with who has been loyal to you, I can give Russo that much credit, loyalty is a big thing to him and he has an eye for what works…most times.

I can honestly say, with major hurt in my heart, that ECW was about the only good program I watched this entire week (might I add, I didn’t watch TNA), but for what I have seen this week, ECW was the only thing decent. 4 decent to great matches yet I think that it is sad this PPV is only being sold on two matches. I said it before and I say it again, re-tool your TV before you bother with a PPV.

Thanks and email me when you can,
ransting@gmail.com