Saturday, December 30, 2006

RassleBits: Web site, NBW tonight, Memphis TV and Nominations

----Just wanted to let everyone know that the web site is now finally accessible to me and I have reloaded all the software. I should be adding stuff to RassleTube soon and updating a few other things.

----I had plans to be at the NBW show tonight, but I have been “under the weather” all day long. In other words, I feel like shit and that is why the Arena Report was so late.

---Tonight is the “Best of 2006” Memphis show and we will full details on the show either late tonight or tomorrow morning.

----I heard some groaning last night during some of the nominations about workers from the other areas. And, then I read some on Hollywood Jimmy's board. Take a look and you will see that the nominees are pretty much even from all areas. I had 33 people on my nominating committee from all the groups of this area. Of the 39 nominations, Memphis Wrestling regulars had 17 and 22 went to other areas, so it ended up with a good mix of talent from everywhere. Also guys like FOP and Posse work both Memphis and other areas.