Sunday, December 24, 2006

Twas The Night Before Christmas -- TLCW style!!


Twas the night before Christmas, low was the house

Someone else turned on Kevin White, it was Brickhouse

In the dressing room, the TLCW workers were drinking beer

Hoping that Bill Dundee would not be there


The fans were marking out of their heads

Waiting to hear what Dustin Starr said

Out from the back came Chris O’Neal

Who swore he didn’t talk to BT; for real


In the parking lot, arose such a clatter

It was Drew Donavan and he does not matter

Standing by the window, it was Flash

Thinking I wished I was in Puerto Rico for a Christmas bash


As I looked outside again at the new-fallen snow

I don’t put anybody over, you know??

When, what to my wondering eyes should appear

But a black man with blond hair holding a beer

He was so lively and loud

His chest pushed out and he said, “TCLW makes me proud.”


Now Picture Perfect!! Now Tatt2!! Now Rockin Randy Now TGB

On Blackout Squad!! On Seth Knight!! On Pokerface!! On Stan Lee!!

To the dressing room!! To the ring!! To the mat!!

Now hiptoss!! Now bodyslam!! Now rat!!


As the man made himself the center of the show

The fans were chanting “ Go, DK , Go!!”

He yelled at the fans and said go home

I would rather be here all alone!!


He was dressed all in wrestling gear, from his head to his foot

And his gear was all tarnished with vodka and soot

He wore a big crown on top of his head

“I will be the KING!!”, he proclaimed, only when Lawler is dead


His eyes—they were so blurry!! His speech so slurred!

His cheeks were red as cherry!! His vision was blurred!!

His mouth drooled like a sleeping bear

“Do you know who I am?? Do you care??”


The straw of his drink he held tight in his teeth

And smoke encircled his head like a wreath

Standing behind him were the Posse, Simon & ‘Lil Chris

They were cutting Alfonzo’s hair they missed


He was colored and blond, a right grumpy man

And I laughed when he said he was the best in the land

A wink in his eye, a twist of his head

Kelly Warner was scheduled to wrestle again, oh I dread


He sprang out of the ring, to his crew gave a whistle

And away the workers flew behind him like the down of a thistle

But I heard him exclaim, as some young boy drove him out of site

“Merry Christmas to all, and I am Derrick King….DAMMIT!!’